Learn From the Mistakes

 I am not the write but today I just want to write which i faced in past years before lockdown(Covid)

My life was like very normal 9 to 5 job my family my girlfriend. but everything was changed. because of lockdown. my company had  layoff people form the office and i was one of them. My girlfriend left my for another person. it was life no job no love my confidence level was going down day by day. but my family support me a lot.

after first wave of covid again i start searching going here and their for searching of job but i could not find any finally one of my old friend told me regarding one job. he also working there. so i went their and gave interview. i got selected i started job salary was not that much but some thing is better than nothing.

i worked there around 7 month.one day my friends came to meet me. and told me to leave this job and start giving interviews for jobs which suits your education qualification and capability. That both helped me alot for cracking an interview.

finally i got selected in one company with good package


I found one conclusion. That everything happen for the reason. and every bad thing happen because after that you would getting something better which you never excepted .


Just focus on your self people and situation comes and goes. You just need to be strong enough to face that problem or situation and over come fears of your life.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Deal with Overthinking || Overthinking

HOW TO LOVE YOUSELF

How to Deal with Depression || Depression